I made this last night after going out to get some felt. I’ve always sewn a lot, but I’ve never tried to make anything with felt. At my local anime convention there’s a vendor who always sells…little Tofu felt block plushies? So, that’s where usagi kun comes along. Bunnies are great. All hand sewn and embroidered. He’s a keychain ;D yep. I’m going to try different animals next. Probably make a Totoro, or a Rilakukuma next. I’m considering selling/commissions? I’ve never sold my stuff before but if you’re dying for little usagi kun or something of the like just let me know.
- eelric reblogged this from faicchi
- eelric likes this
- prettyangelkashimu reblogged this from faicchi
- nonamedcanadian reblogged this from faicchi
- nonamedcanadian likes this
- thelegendoflacey likes this
- dr-edmund-gelatin likes this
- dr-edmund-gelatin reblogged this from faicchi
- gr33ni3 said: I don’t usually call things kawaii but that is one kawaii little bunny.
- gr33ni3 likes this
- insta-crush said: make a giraffe fesbujkfkbgdkjf
- itwasfunnyatthetimedear likes this
- insta-crush likes this
- abstractbells likes this
- faicchi posted this